AMaGA membership is due on your anniversary (i.e. 12 months from when you joined). There are several renewal methods available.
Login to the website, visit My Portal (top right of your screen) and renew online with a credit card. Easy.
Give us a call
We are more than happy to take phone renewals. Just call the National Office on 02 6230 0346 and we can renew you over the phone with your credit card details.
Don't forget your National Networks
If you are also a member of any National Networks, they will be due at the same time as your membership. Make sure you include them with your renewal. You can do this using the offline forms, or through My Portal when you renew your membership.
- Login and access your Portal (top right of page) - your login is the email address on your ICOM memberhsip record.
- Click the green Renew button on your ICOM membership plan in your Portal.
- Complete the payment.
- If the plan is incorrect, contact the Secretariat on 02 6230 0346 and we will update your plan.
- You will receive an emailed invoice then a notification that your payment has been received.
- You will then receive a copy of your receipt in the mail with your 2018 sticker.
Forms for manual renewal can be found at: ICOM Australia renewals