Based in one of Australia's most prominent national heritage buildings, Old Parliament House, this position is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated finance professional and team leader, who is passionate about delivering exceptional finance support to a small agency.
About the Position:
This position is non-ongoing for 12 months with possibility of ongoing, full-time, with working hours of 37.5hours per week.
At MoAD, we are able to offer Flexible Working Arrangements to reward and retain high performing employees through salary and flexible working conditions.
The Finance Manager at MoAD is a varied role that allows you to be hands on and gain experience in managing a broad range of business functions such as accounting, finance, budget, procurement and risk management.
This role would be ideal for a highly skilled all-rounder wanting to provide the full spectrum of accounting, finance and administration services to ensure our financial practices and procedures are in accordance with the Australian Accounting Standards and relevant Commonwealth Government legislation and guidelines.
What we Offer:
- An inclusive workplace community
- A Positive and Supportive Work Culture for all employees
- Work/Life Balance and Flexible Work Arrangements (including working from home)
- Employee superannuation contributions of 15.4%
- Generous leave provisions including ability to purchase additional leave
- Christmas shutdown period
- Health initiatives including flu vaccinations and health checks
- Employee Assistance Program
Employment with the Museum of Australian Democracy is subject to the following conditions:
- Citizenship – Applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
- Security Clearance – The successful applicant will be required to undergo and maintain a security clearance at the baseline level.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm (AEST) on 5 February 2023
If you experience any problems with the application system please contact the Recruitment Officer on 02 6270 8118 or email Recruitment@moadoph.gov.au
If you would like to get more information about the position, please contact Mr Mark de Rooij on 02 6270 8161.