Positioned within the Web & IT team, the APS6 Systems Delivery Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of whole of agency digital projects. In delivering these projects, this position must work effectively with business representatives, internal and external stakeholders, and team members to achieve results, and ensure that systems are delivered in a way that supports and promotes the agency's strategic objectives.
The key duties of the position include:
- Coordinate the delivery of whole of agency digital projects, including scoping, planning, implementation, and maintenance.
- Gather and investigate information from diverse sources to identify risks and opportunities relating to system development, and report on findings at Project and ICT Steering Committee meetings.
- Manage the agency's platform strategy and monitor whole of agency compliance with system implementation policies and procedures.
- Support business owners to ensure they understand their obligations under MoAD's ICT framework.
- Conduct self-directed research to identify business needs and suggest digital solutions to those needs, ensuring that a wide range of ideas and viewpoints are considered.
- Manage procurements and supplier relationships to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Additional administrative duties as required.
To be eligible for employment at MoAD, you must:
- Be an Australian citizen; and
- Be able to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance at the baseline level (after commencement).
Position contact: Mark de Rooij on 02 6270 8161
Recruitment contact: Lara Radford on 02 6270 8297
Please send all applications by the closing date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a coversheet, which can be found on the MoAD Employment page.