Housed in one of Australia’s most prominent national heritage listed buildings, the Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House was the first museum in Australia dedicated to telling the story of the journey of our democracy. It seeks to provide a range of innovative exhibitions, tours, interpretation, education programs and public activities that will inspire and challenge visitors to explore democracy from its ancient roots to the present day and possible futures.
About the position
The Manager Marketing & Communications will develop and deliver consistent and effective strategic communications with government and key stakeholders and oversee communication, events, marketing, and media activities for internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and manage a small team to ensure high quality, innovative, coordinated, delivery of marketing and event services.
- Plan, develop and manage our brand and marketing campaigns for MoAD’s exhibitions, events, and programs within prescribed budgets and timeframes.
- Provide data to assist in the analysis of campaign success and public engagement against organisational KPI’s.
- Forward plan strategic communications and media products that build public interest prior, and achieve public participation of, MoAD events and/or exhibitions.
- Build strategic relations and identify media partnering opportunities; provide support and maintain relationships with MoAD’s existing media partners and ensure service offerings / initiatives remain competitive.
- Maintain effective relations with stakeholders, staff, tourism industry partners, corporate clients, and MoAD Executives.
- Oversee all aspects of internal and external communications in line with policies and guidelines.
- Provide input to board papers, exhibitions, and other reports as requested.
- Contribute to MoAD’s annual budget process; manage the communication and marketing budget and general administration on a day-to-day basis.
About the Offer
This is a Ongoing (permanent) position with attractive conditions including 15.4% superannuation.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 11:50pm (AEST) on 14 June 2021
For more information about the position and how to apply, visit our website at moadoph.gov.au/about/employment
If you have any questions accessing the position description or lodging your application, contact: Recruitment Officer on 02 6270 8192.
For further information about the position, please call the Contact Officer: Sarah Oakes on 02 6270 8169