Fri, 14th May 2021
VIC - Metro
- Develop and implement a comprehensive development and relationship management program that generates annual revenue and actively engages support for the museum.
- Build a program for current supporters, deepening the relationship with the NCM and leveraging the benefits of the new development opening in late 2021.
- Identify and solicit and optimally new individual and corporate funding, developing, and sustaining long term support
- Develop and manage supporter- specific information, events and programs associated with the museum, the collection and NCM programs as required.
- Manage budgets and timelines to meet supporter engagement and fundraising targets.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with partners, volunteers, donors, and stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and effective communication across all staff regarding development strategies and programs which may impact on other staff’s duties.
- Actively contribute to the delivery of the museum’s audience development initiatives assisting in the realisation of the NCM’s audience engagement goals.
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety requirements of the Museum, and develop a risk matrix -identifying and managing all risks identified with donor and sponsor relations.
- Manage the museum’s adherence to legal and best practice aspects of relationship management, including privacy and contractual agreements.
- Participate in other organisational initiatives and activities as required.