As a Learning Officer in the Queensland Museum Network (QMN) you will conceptualise, develop, implement and evaluate a range of learning programs that engage our diverse visitors including school groups and support QMN's vision, and strategic and operational direction. You will create high quality learning outcomes for a diverse range of audiences through creating, contributing to and/or delivering onsite programs and online resources that highlight Museum research and collections.
- Design, develop and implement work plans for the delivery and evaluation of learning programs that align with QMN’s vision, and strategic and operational direction.
- Develop and deliver learning programs and online resources that connect QMN research and collections with Australian Curriculum. Engage with educational professionals around the use of the museum collection and QMN’s learning resources.
- Manage, mentor, coach and train volunteers involved in Lifelong Learning program delivery.
- Contribute to a supportive and innovative team culture through effective self, peer and program evaluation, timely giving and receiving of feedback and positive problem solving.
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve program outcomes.
Amy Boulding via email@example.com