We are looking for a highly competent and enthusiastic Curator with substantial experience in museum or gallery curation and administration, including knowledge of contemporary cultural collection practices.
If you have degree qualifications in a relevant field, along with demonstrated project management skills, high-level interpersonal skills and knowledge of museum and gallery collection management systems then we would love to hear from you!
- An opportunity to play a significant role in the arts and culture community for Coffs Harbour
- Coordinate and deliver the 2020-21 planned exhibition program
- Contribute to the development of the exhibition program in Council's exciting new museum and gallery space
- Collaborate and work with our Library, Museum and Gallery team, volunteers and partners to develop and deliver a range of public programs and events for the museum and gallery's exhibitions and services
- Support the development of the museum and gallery collections in line with the collection policies and collection management team
Tel (02) 66484907