Under general direction:
- Provide exemplary standard of customer service at the NCA visitor attractions.
- Deliver education programs to a wide visitor demographic, including schools and special interest groups to provide detailed information about the NCA's exhibitions and services.
- Assist in managing the operation of the NCA's visitor attractions as required, including opening and closing the facilities, supervising front of house staff and volunteers, performing administration duties and rostering staff.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the NCA visitor attractions and provide administrative assistance and general support to exhibition management.
- Operate the exhibitions booking system and provide reports, and collect statistics as required.
- Assist in the management, delivery and promotion of guided walking tours, including community engagement over social media.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and claims against the selection criteria, found at the NCA Website, to Recruitment@nca.gov.au by midnight on 23 March 2020.
For more information please visit the NCA website at www.nca.gov.au