The Exhibition Curator will be responsible for curating exhibitions from the AlburyCity Museum Collection, the delivery of touring exhibitions and the management of the Museum exhibition schedule.
• Deliver the exhibition program across the LibraryMuseum and satellite venues, in a converged library and cultural services environment, including collection, partnership, touring and community exhibitions.
• Curate exciting, innovative and engaging exhibitions.
• Management of the development and implementation of the exhibition schedule.
• Contribute to the management and development of the semi-permanent exhibition Crossing Place: A Story of Albury.
• Assist the Museum Coordinator in sourcing engaging, innovative and relevant touring exhibitions program for the LibraryMuseum and satellite venues.
Key selection criteria
• Tertiary qualifications in Museum Studies, Arts Administration, Curatorial Studies or related discipline or extensive relevant experience
• Curatorial experience in developing exhibitions, publications, collections and audience engagement programs in a museum environment
• Previous experience in a customer focussed environment
Emma Williams, Museum Coordinator. Ph 02 6023 8360