Duties include,under broad direction:
1. Manage the operations of the National Capital Authority (NCA) attractions, including opening and closing the public exhibitions, supervising front of house staff and volunteers, performing administration duties and rostering staff.
2. Execute the customer service policy and staff recognition program to deliver an exemplary standard of customer service at the NCA attractions.
3. Motivate and develop attractions staff to ensure a high level of customer service.
4. Deliver education programs as required to a wide visitor demographic, including schools and special interest groups to provide detailed information about the National Capital Exhibition and other NCA attractions.
5. Support the manager in the resource and day-to day performance management of the work area, and where required provide additional support to the section as required.
6. Manage the delivery of reports and statistics collection.
7. Train staff in processes and undertake new employee induction for attraction staff as required. Work with the education officer to present regular staff training.
8. Oversee the provision of statutory reports such as annual reporting and questions on notice related to NCA attractions.
9. Participate as a constructive member of the National Capital Authority and provide reasonable support with Branch functions as required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and claims against the selection criteria, found at the NCA Website, to Recruitment@nca.gov.au by midnight on 22 April 2019.
For more information please visit the NCA website at www.nca.gov.au