Duties include,under broad direction:
1. Manage the daily functions of the NCA Attractions and Education area in order to encourage participation in the awareness of the National Capital.
2. Manage, motivate and develop attractions and education staff to ensure a high level of customer service.
3. Oversee activities related to the NCA attractions and education programs including managing visitation, research and curatorial projects, dissemination of information and development of business opportunities.
4. Undertake and manage education and curatorial projects, including development of travelling exhibitions, renewals of current exhibition spaces, contributing to and developing education materials and any other strategies that support the strategic direction of the NCA.
5. Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders across the agency to ensure that the NCA attractions are well publicised and effectively organised.
6. Lead and manager staff to deliver the agreed outputs of the NCA and to develop and motivate the team to achieve the required strategic goals of the work area.
7. Support the Director in the strategic, resource and day-to day performance management of the work area, and where required provide addition support to the section as required.
8. Have well-developed stakeholder engagement skills and be able to represent the agency at a range of forums.
9. Manage consultants and contractors to deliver high quality outcomes on time and within budget.
10. Participate as a constructive member of the National Capital Authority and provide reasonable support to the Branch as required.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and claims against the selection criteria, found at the NCA Website, to Recruitment@nca.gov.au by midnight on 22 April 2019.
For more information please visit the NCA website at www.nca.gov.au