NRM part time paid position
One day per week (7.5 hours).
• Management responsibility for the NRM accounting package (MYOB) and data entry and processing.
• Responsibility for raising and filing of all Invoices and ensuring all debts are received, within agreed time frames in accordance with NRM financial procedures.
• Responsibility for processing, making payments and filing of all credit Invoices, within agreed times frames in accordance with NRM financial procedures.
• Liaise directly with the full time Operations Manager and Curator – Collections, and a small number of other key personnel who have financial delegation for incurring expenditure.
• Liaise directly with the NRM external financial accounting service provider.
• Liaise directly with volunteers involved in the finance area, including the Membership Officer regarding the collection of membership fees and ensuring data is correct.
• Prepare monthly Board Reports associated with financial Profit & Loss statements on a monthly and year to date basis – from MYOB.
Applicants need to provide a CV and include any documentation relevant to similar experience. An Employment Agreement is available upon request.
Applications are to be addressed to:
PO Box 3153
Port Adelaide SA 5015
...or emailed to : firstname.lastname@example.org ...or dropped off at the NRM Port Adelaide
Applications close at 4.00pm Friday 22 March 2019.
Enquiries – only to the Executive Officer Bob Sampson 0417 800 224