• APS Level 4
• Ongoing, full-time
Under general direction the Education Officer, Public Programs will coordinate a Memorial-wide seasonal public program schedule, including a range of innovative gallery talks, tours and specialist programs to enhance the visitor experience.
The Education Officer, Public Programs develops and delivers family programs as well as projects, resources, and school learning programs aligned to the Australian Curriculum.
This role contributes to the training, development, and task performance of Education staff in program delivery, as well as regular reporting and administrative tasks.
Under general direction,
• Coordinate the Memorial’s public program schedule to provide an engaging visitor experience
• Contribute to the training and supervision of casual staff, building positive relationships and valuing diversity
• Liaise with visitors and staff across the Memorial to facilitate the delivery of public programs, identifying issues and providing advice to staff and management.
• Develop and deliver a range of Education and public programs and school learning resources in accordance with the Memorial’s strategic goals and the Australian Curriculum
• Valid Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) registration
• This role requires manual handling and movement of a variety of items
For further information on the position, please call the Contact Officer: Robyn Siers, 02 6243 4207
If you experience any problems with the application system please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6243 4234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org