National Council Elections are open
2019 is an Australian Museums and Galleries Association Election Year
The executive members were nominated without opposition
There were 11 nominations for Ordinary Member and there will be an election
Voting closes on Monday 8 April
How to vote
- Inform your vote by reading about the 11 nominees for Ordinary Member here.
- Please only vote once. Vote online OR offline. Anyone who votes twice will only have their first vote counted. Subsequent votes will be invalid.
- ONLINE: You can vote for Ordinary Member online using our Survey Monkey ballot system. You will need to enter your name on the first page and then vote for your six members on the second. Your name is required to ensure your eligibility and that only one vote per member is counted. Each vote is automatically issued a number. It is this number that is connected to your vote, not your name. Your vote is confidential. If you have any questions about the online process, please contact the National Office.
- OFFLINE: You are welcome to vote using the offline form and sending it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 24 Deakin West ACT 2600.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the form for offline votes, or the first page of the online voting.
- Voting closes on Monday 8 April
The Council consists of the positions of President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer and 6 ordinary members. The current Presidents of the various State/Territory Branches, or their designated representative, are automatically members of Council.