Children in the Museum: Programming and Exhibitions for Children
Join AMaGA and a panel of professionals, for a webinar discussing the development of exhibitions and programming for young children.
In this webinar we aim to cover:
· Specific considerations required for developing exhibitions, programs and designated spaces for children
· Working collaboratively with young people in the design and development process
· Communicating sophisticated object histories without text
· Approaching design with considerations of access, comprehension and complimenting early childhood education.
- Michael McLaughlin, Manager, Programs and Community Engagement, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Heidi Pritchard, Manager Lifelong Learning, National Museum of Australia
- Kate Ryan, Curator of Children's Programs, National Gallery of Victoria
And facilitated by Helen Privett, Manager, Touring Exhibitions, Exhibition Productions, Museums Victoria