AMaGA Victoria presents Creating Effective Education Resources
SPP Humanities and Culture Network and Visual Arts Network in conjunction with Envi (Museums Australia Education Network Victoria) present
Creating Effective Education Resources
Most cultural organisations seek to provide purposeful and relevant educational materials for schools. This program will look at best practice as defined by experts and practitioners alike.
- What content and modes of delivery are most sought after by schools?
- How can cultural organisations make their resources accessible to school audiences?
- How have other institutions gone about delivering powerful resources?
- Guest speakers include Anabel Astbury from ABC Education and Rachel Crellin from FUSE who will address the topic What's hot and What's not?
- Practicing classroom teachers will explain what resources they like and how they access them.
- Cultural organisations will present case studies about resources that have worked for them.