14 - 17 June 2022
Boorloo Perth | Western Australia
“Hear. Us. Now: Turning conversations into actions.”
Over four days we’ll hear from more than 50 speakers as they share their concerns for culture and call museums and galleries into action.
AMaGA 2022 will address how global issues are impacting the Arts in Australia and consider how your local activities connect to the Indian Ocean Rim communities.
Delegates are invited to amplify each other’s voice, dissect the status quo, and collaborate on new models of practice.
The Conference has been reimagined to increase accessibility and encourage a diverse audience:
- Full registrations including the Regional, Remote and Community Day.
- Day only registration for any single day of your choosing.
- Individual virtual registrations including the Regional, Remote and Community Day.
- Institutional virtual registrations (details to be released in Feb 2022).
- Member and Non-Member pricing applies across all categories.
- Student and Concession pricing included as a new tier.
See details and REGISTER NOW!
Super Early Bird SOLD OUT
Early Bird Registration closes Friday 14 January 2022
Standard Registration closes 31 May 2022
Sponsorship and Trade Exhibition Opportunities
With more than 300 in-person delegates expected to attend AMaGA 2022 from a wide cross-section of the industry, supporting the conference is an opportunity to:
- Build your profile and brand awareness
- Join the national GLAM conversation
- Show your commitment to the sector
- Be a part of our diverse community of organisations.
The Sponsorship and Exhibition Prospectus outlines many different ways in which you can support the conference, network with colleagues, and make yourselves noticed.
For an out of the box tailor-made sponsorship package, please do not hesitate to contact Conlog.
Contacts & Details
Official Conference Website - www.amaga2022.org.au
Conference Organising Chair - Christen Bell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Program Chair - Natalie Evans - email@example.com
Official Conference Organiser - Conference Logistics (ConLog) - Samantha Hart - firstname.lastname@example.org