Recordings from the conference are now accessible for viewing using OnAIR virtual conference platform login.
- Delegates have been emailed a personalised link access the portal and session recordings will be available via the online platform for 3 months, until mid October 2022.
- If you have trouble accessing your link or need support to login please contact Conlog on +61 2 6281 6624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you did not attend in 2022 you will be able to purchase limited access to certain sessions at some point in the near future.
To relive the highlights of the AMaGA 2022 conference visit the online gallery using the links below.
- You are encouraged to download, share and save the images.
- Please read and implement the ownership/IP statement provided below with regard to all images.
- Please tag AMaGA in all/any posts you might share on social media!
- When viewing online, you are seeing low resolution previews.
- To download the collection, click on the 'download' icon in the top right hand corner of the main screen.
- Choose 'medium size' for social media, and 'full size' for printing.
- If you are viewing these galleries online, look out for the 'load more' button at the bottom of the page to ensure you see the full gallery.
- TUESDAY https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862b934e345f77/list
- OPENING NIGHT https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862b934fd76488/list
- WEDNESDAY https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862bb107a46ae5/list
- WALKING TOUR https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862aa87a0e90ed/list
- WANDERLAND LAUNCH https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862bb9dd72429b/list
- CONFERENCE DINNER https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862aa876f0ffcd/list
- THURSDAY https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862bb108221854/list
- GALLERIES WEST https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862aa87a0e90ed/list
- FRIDAY https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862bbde647f3fb/list
- THE AWARDS https://annapretoriusphotography.queensberryworkspace.com/galleryslide/18041862bbde587a9ac/list
Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights: All intellectual property rights are the sole and exclusive property of Anna Pretorius Photography.Permitted Use: As sponsor/partner/delegate of AMaGA 2022 you are granted unrestricted approval to use and publish the Final Imagery on the following terms and conditions:
- the license does not confer any intellectual property rights to you.
- you must not use the Final Imagery to derogate or harm or adversely reflect on the reputation of AMaGA or Anna Pretorius Photography.
- You must not represent that we have approved or endorsed you, your products, or services in connection with the Final Imagery without our consent.
- You must seek express approval prior to reediting any of the final imagery.
- You are entirely responsible for appropriate completion and execution of Model Release forms.
Acknowledgement: Please use the following acknowledgement: ©Anna Pretorius Photography for AMaGA
Model release statement for AMaGA WA: I hereby provide the unrestricted right and permission to use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of AMaGA staff and/or volunteers or any in which they may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in colour or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. This is in effect with the above permitted use, acknowledgement, and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights statements. I hereby relinquish any right to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied. Signed: Natalie Evans, Executive Director, AMaGA Western Australia; 0474 853 709; Natalie.Evans@amaga.org.au
Evaluation forms: open until 5 August 2022.
- If you attended IN PERSON - fill in this survey.
- If you attended VIRTUALLY - fill in this survey.
14 - 17 June 2022. Boorloo Perth | Western Australia
“Hear. Us. Now: Turning conversations into actions.” Over four days we’ll hear from more than 100 speakers as they share their concerns for culture and call museums and galleries into action. AMaGA 2022 will address how global issues are impacting the Arts in Australia and consider how your local activities connect to the Indian Ocean Rim communities. Delegates are invited to amplify each other’s voice, dissect the status quo, and collaborate on new models of practice.