2021 is an election year. We are calling for nominations for National Council.
Closing date: 9 March 2021
- Before nominating, read up on the Council roles and responsibilities in the National Council Handbook
- If you were on National Council 2019-2021 you will need to check that you are eligible to stand again.
- Current Council Members DO need to re-nominate for the next term.
- All positions are open - please select only ONE position.
- The information requested here is gathered to inform the Nominations Committee on the diversity of the nominees and whether gaps need to be addressed in terms of geographical location, areas of interest, gender, background, etc. All the answers are confidential.
HOW TO NOMINATE
Fill in the form below. Before you complete the form, you will need:
- A nominator - their full name and email address
A member who nominates you for National Council
- A seconder - their full name and email address
Another member who agrees with this nomination
The nominator may be contacted to confirm the nomination.
If you have any questions about the nominations or elections processes, or the roles of Councilor, please contact the National Office on 02 6230 0346 or firstname.lastname@example.org